Retail Specialists in Household Goods
The initial investment required for the franchisee will be between £40,000 and £50,000 dependant upon the size of the shop. This will cover major items including the initial franchise fee of £20,000 plus VAT , initial stock of £10,000 to £15,000, general shop fitting expenditure of approximately £10,000 to £15,000 as well as sundry expenses.
The TRUS franchise includes the following:
- Full training which is both office based and on the job. This covers all aspects of running a TRUS franchise.
- Trading under the TRUS brand name.
- An exclusive territory for you to trade in.
- Assistance with store location and set up assistance
- Permanent ongoing head office support in all aspects of running your TRUS business.
- All stock delivered to your shop
- Operations and resource manual.
- Computer software to help run the business
- Initial stationary pack including business cards, letterheads and leaflets
- Initial set of uniforms
The fees consist of:
- An initial franchise fee of £20,000 plus VAT
- An on-going fee of 6% plus VAT of turnover.